We’ve all been through this: the blows of summer, and you have to get started, which suggests all the pores and skin you’ve hidden during the winter before. You understand, this moment when you look down and it seems like it just snowed in your legs, because they haven’t been treated because of this last summer?
Well, don’t worry, because your legs are about to polish like the stars of summer, because I have the most practical splendor solution you want this summer: coffee.
Although I choose my espresso suspended in an infusion connected to my body 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (which is not the case in reality), coffee is, in truth, quite infamous in the world of beauty. It is remarkably considered to be full of fantastic skin improvement homes – for the benefit of antioxidants, caffeine and diuretic components that reduce cellulite.
When you take many of these factors and integrate them into the appropriate beauty product, you get an espresso scrub. No extra bottles of granular exfoliants that cost a ton (or that are supposed to be used for your face, I recognize that, I do too). The coffee scrub is there to buy cash, time and your legs.
My recipe uses Allegro Whole Foods coffee, their personal label, it is as delicious as it is embellishing (I propose Blue Nile Blend with a dash of almond milk, coconut oil, olive oil, sugar, a bowl and a spoon.
Let’s get dirty, ladies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 cup Allegro pre-floor coffee to taste of your choice
¾ cup white or brown sugar
½ cup coconut oil (in liquid form)
¼ cup olive oil
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
2. Pour in the olive oil and add the coconut oil.
3. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, about a crumbly paste.
4. Sit in the bathtub or stand in the bath and place a handful of the scrub on your skin and rub in circular movements.
5. Rub gently for two to four minutes, in case your pores and skin start rubbing gently to save your pores and inflammation of the skin (you can even do this before using a tanning lotion or getting a tanning twig to get fair use)
6. After rubbing, rinse the coffee beans and dry them with a towel to bring out the sparkling, dead skinless legs that look ~extra~ shiny.
7. Sit down again, enjoy how impressive your legs are, grab an incredible magic and sip hot Allegro Blue Nile with almond milk. Believe me, this step is very important!
Incorporate this into your beauty routine once or twice a week, relying on the sensitivity of your skin, and be prepared for compliments to begin to flow. Drink and go rub the girls!