Fortunately, you could have white tooth enamel without spending your money on products that can be full of chemicals and don’t give the promised results. Not the most practical people who smoke have yellow tooth, but also non-smokers have them, particularly if they consume a lot of sugar.
if you feel unconfined or unsure of your yellow tooth enamel, you must absolutely try this natural treatment in order to be able to whiten your teeth!
Coconut oil will allow you to whiten your enamel in 2 minutes!
You will want the 2 best elements for this dough:
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 8 tsp. virgin coconut oil
- Mix well, place the mixture for your toothbrush and brush your enamel very pleasantly and slowly. That’s it, that’s it!
1. Baking soda paste and lemon juice
The baking soda is not a problem here. The sodium bicarbonate (its legitimate call) is slightly abrasive; gently rub the surface stains to restore a whiter shade to the tooth. In addition, this is very alkaline (the opposite of acid) so I can assume that when you have a very acid mouth or consume a number of acidic meals, it is able to help the stability of the Ph, which would be useful for the decomposition of teeth into acid – this is strictly an assumption about my element.
It will also reduce the acidity of lemon juice, which acts as a kind of natural bleaching agent. I use a mixture of baking soda and water on some days, and lemon juice on others, because I don’t want to do too much.
- Several tsp of baking soda
- Enough lemon juice or water to form a paste
- A toothbrush
- Mix many teaspoons of baking soda with enough clean lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any excess saliva with a paper towel.
- Put an incredible amount of paste on your toothbrush and follow. Leave the dough on for 1 minute, then rinse, in order to stay away from the acid tooth. If you only use water, you can use it for up to a few minutes.
2. Strawberry, salt and baking soda exfoliate
Strawberries are excessively rich in vitamin C, which can help destroy plaque that gives teeth a yellow appearance. It also contains an enzyme known as malic acid, which can also help remove stains from the floor.
Salt acts as an abrasive part of the paste, rubbing the body to remove dirt stains, and baking soda is an extra contact that you can choose to omit in case you decide (I just like to introduce it to something involving my teeth.)
1-3 large strawberries
A pinch of saddle salt
Half a teaspoon of baking soda (available as an option)
Mash the berries directly into a pulp, and add a pinch of sea salt and ½ teaspoon of baking soda, in case you are using it. Wipe any extra saliva from your teeth with a paper towel, then apply a beneficial part of the aggregate to a toothbrush and observe. Let the mixture stand for five minutes, then rinse. Do this every night.